Sunday, July 10, 2011

Using IGoogle as a tool

Igoogle is an interesting application that can be used along with the Chrome internet browser. It allowed an individual to customize their search engine-homepage according to their unique interests. There are specific additions that an individual can make according to their preferences. For example, I added sports, CNN and Facebook to my Google Chrome homepage. These additions will give me quick access to many of my frequented websites.

Additionally, one interesting application that students or teachers may want to use along with Igoogle is the unique ability to capture pictures of your actual computer screen. Although a bit trick and somewhat troublesome, this app allows people to be able to show others specific pictures off of their computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. Having all your favorite apps or most used apps on your iGoogle homepage I think saves time and makes it easier to access them all too. I agree that Google Chrome is cool tool as well, once I figured out how to use it!

    ReplyDelete